BLEND Bible studies are a "blend" of women gathering to know God’s transforming Word through Bible study and fellowship in an encouraging, supportive environment that helps you experience Christ intimately. Everyone is welcome, no matter which church you do or do not attend. BLEND Bible studies are offered in the fall and spring on Mondays at either 9:30 a.m. or 6:00 p.m. Please come and join us!
*Childcare is provided for morning classes only. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate late registrations or drop-ins.
BLEND WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY Mondays Mornings Starting September 17
9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
*childcare provided if pre-registered by September 10.
- Rachel & Leah What Two Sisters Teach Us about Combating Comparison Nicki Koziarz (Author) Facilitated by Pat Talcott
- Discerning the Voice of God How to Recognize When God Speaks Priscilla Shirer (Author) Facilitated by Celia Peace
- Anxious for Nothing Finding Calm in a Chaotic World
Max Lucado (Author) Facilitated by Michelle Schwandt
BLEND Monday Evenings Starting September 17
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*no childcare provided
- Unglued - Making wise choices in the midst of raw emotion. Lysa Terkeurst (Author) Facilitated by Tammy Strakos
- Discerning the Voice of God - How to recognize when God Speaks. Priscilla Shrier (Author) Facilitated by Dawn Loding
- Rachel & Leah - What two sisters teach us about combating comparison. Nicki Koziarz (Author) Facilitated by Sharon Riddle
- Uniquely Gifted - In this study we will explore God's covenant relationships to determine His purpose for His people. Jeri Lynn Scott (Author and Facilitator).
BLEND Wednesday Evenings Starting August 29
6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Unexpected - Enjoy a new adventure with God that proves more fulfilling than trying to anticipate what will happen next. Christine Caine (Author) Facilitated by Terry Williams.