BLEND Bible studies are a "blend" of women gathering to know God’s transforming Word through Bible study and fellowship in an encouraging, supportive environment that helps you experience Christ intimately. Everyone is welcome, no matter which church you do or do not attend. BLEND Bible studies are offered in the fall and spring on Mondays at either 9:30 a.m. or 6:00 p.m. Please come and join us!
*Childcare is provided for morning classes only. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate late registrations or drop-ins.
BLEND Monday Mornings Starting January 28
9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
*childcare provided if pre-registered by January 21.
- The Faithful - Borrowing from best-selling studies by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, Lisa Harper, Kelly Minter, and Jennifer Rothschild. Old Testament figures—Esther, Gideon, Malachi, Nehemiah, and Hosea. Through their stories, discover how God uses the lives of ordinary people for His glory and the good of His people. Strengthen your faith as you walk alongside these larger-than-life figures who all chose to obey God no matter the circumstances. Facilitated by Celia Peace
- It's Not Supposed To Be This Way What happens when life looks very different from the reality we long for? In It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way, Lysa TerKeurst offers a Biblical perspective and hard-won advice to encourage readers facing their own challenges. Find unexpected strength while wrestling between faith and feelings and learn how to stand through uncertainty & trust in God’s goodness. Facilitated by Michelle Schwandt
- Messy Bible Club Work through how to live out your faith and respond to what God is teaching you through journaling in your bible. Bible journaling is a creative way to engage with God’s Word by adding personal artwork and journaling to the pages of your bible. Bible journaling tools make it easy to create using pens, highlighters, markers and watercolors that do not bleed through thin Bible paper. Facilitated by Niki Jordan & Brook Terveen
BLEND Monday Evenings Starting January 28
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*no childcare provided
- Job: A Study of Unlikely Joy - Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. Lisa Harper (Author) Facilitated by Jody Hill
- Respectfully Yours - The secret to power & influence in your marriage. Dr. Emerson Eggerichs (Author) Facilitated by Tammy Strakos
BLEND Wednesday Evenings Starting January 16
6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Steadfast Love - There are times when worship overflows effortlessly from a heart full of gratitude and praise. And there are times when God seems far and we feel we have nothing to offer. Lauren Chandler (Author) Facilitated by Terry Williams.